Carhartt staked its reputation on building long-lasting gear that stands up to the toughest jobs. This men's jacket keeps you covered against the toughest weather with a fully taped design that's waterproof, breathable and made to last. It has stretchy inner cuffs which you can pull over your hands for extra coverage, plus a cut that layers well over sweatshirts and hoodies.
- 7.3-ounce, 100% nylon oxford shell
- Polyester mesh lining in body for breathability; Taffeta sleeve and hood lining for easy on-and-off
- Storm Defender® waterproof, breathable technology stops water from getting in but lets sweat get out
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams; Fully-taped waterproof seams
- Full zip front with inner and outer storm flaps to keep water out
- Snap-on drawcord-adjustable hood with visor
- Left-chest map pocket with waterproof zip closure; Two lower-front zip pockets with storm flaps
- Two inner pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with ergonomically shaped sleeve hems help keep out the cold
- Elastic drawcord on hem
- Model height: 188cm; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size M
Shell: 100% Nylon, Body Lining: 100% Polyester, Sleeve Lining: 100% Nylo n, Other: Exclusive Trimming, Washing: Machine Wash Cold - Gentle Cycle - Mild Detergent, Bleach: Do Not Bleach, Drying: Tumble Dry Low, Remove Promptly, Iron: Do Not Iron, Dry Cleaning: Do Not Dry Clean, WARNINGS: LGW - Lined Garment Warning (Separate Label)
- Storm Defender®, waterproof breathable technology, stops rain, but let’s sweat escape through a breathable membrane—so you can
work through a storm.
- Tested and approved by real people in the real world.