An update to our most popular unlined bib, the R01, these men's overalls were designed using feedback from our Carhartt Crew. Every detail, from the front-to-back kick panel on the cuffs to the extra stretch around the waist, was informed by the hardworking people who wear our gear day-in and day-out. Dependable and durable, the bibs are made with our heavyweight cotton duck. They have elastic suspenders, a double layer at the knees, and ample pockets.
Machine wash warm with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium, re move promptly. Steam iron shell only.
- 12-ounce, 100% ringspun cotton duck
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Adjustable elastic suspenders for a personalized fit
- Stretch piecing at the waist for increased range of motion
- Multi-compartment bib pocket with zip closure
- Two large, lower-front ledge pockets
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Right-leg hammer loop
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Reinforced 360-degree kick panels around cuffs add durability
- Model height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size 32 x 32